Content

PARIS HILTON ANOTHER S-MOMENT : COCCAINE WAS A CHEWING GUM!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Paris Hilton, who has been arrested few times on and off for various drug, thinks that cocaine was chewing gum. Recently she has was arrested and released later on drug related charged.

She thought that the cocaine was chewing gum and the purse did not belonged to her.

Paris Hilton once again proved why she is Paris after all. Denying that the purse in which police found coke was not her, she outright denied owning one.

"I love to have chewgum when I am getting hot, you know I always turn hot seeing hot and handsome man like you," told this reporter."If you want I can give you, I have got few chewgum all the time with me." And she pulled one hiding behind her rake.

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Labels

Blog Archive