Content

WAS LINDSAY LOHAN INVOLVED IN A HIT AND RUN?

Sunday, September 5, 2010
It's only been a few weeks since Lindsay Lohan left jail AND rehab, but it looks as though the actress has gone back to causing havoc.

According to RadarOnline, Lindsay reportedly hit a woman and her child when she failed to “look both ways before turning” in her Maserati sports car.

Eyewitness, Brayan Jaime saw the altercation: “Lindsay took the red light and hit the stroller. It wasn't super hard, but she made impact and hit them...

"Lindsay pulled to the right, stopped for two seconds, and then just kept going.

“I'm 100% sure Lindsay was driving because I saw her with my own eyes… I asked the kid if she was okay and then asked the woman, but she was kind of shocked and didn't really know what to say and you could tell she was scared.”

Fortunately both the woman and her child were unhurt when the collision with Lindsay occurred.When Linds was asked about the incident, the troubled actress acted dumb saying: “I don't know what you're talking about.”

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Labels

Blog Archive